Monday 12th - Friday 16th January 2015
We are delighted to welcome you to The Oxford MRCS Revision Course, taking place at the University of Oxford's Anatomy Labs across 5 days.
Delegates can expect:
- A revision course for the MRCS in a world class facility
- High faculty to delegate ratio
- Outstanding faculty from across the Oxford Deanery
- Curriculum specific teaching based around previous exam questions
- Regular assessment and feedback on performance
- Cadaver based anatomy session
- System based pathology
- Practice OSCE included
The Oxford MRCS Revision Course is the only course to offer a free return place if you fail the exam!
Registration costs £445 for the complete 5 day course.
This includes lunch, drinks and refreshments during the course.
Registration does not include accommodation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you at the course in January!